The MassTech Intern Partnership has reached the application threshold for 2019 intern stipends. Any applications received after 6/18/2019 will be placed on a waiting list. If additional stipends become available, applications will be processed in the order they were received and our team will contact applicants as that occurs. Thank you for your interest in the MassTech Intern Partnership!
How to Apply for a MTIP Stipend
The MassTech Intern Partnership (MTIP) is supporting stipends for internships at digital technology startups and companies during Summer 2019. Stipends are available first-come, first-serve to eligible companies that hire eligible interns and are contingent on funding availability. For purposes of this program, the summer period is defined as the timeframe between May 1, 2019 - September 30, 2019. Please Note: Companies must treat their interns as an employee of the company and not a contractor or subcontractor and pay interns as W-2 employees with required payroll withholdings.
Stipends are available on a reimbursement basis. For more details, review the Program Reimbursement information.
MTIP will accept applications in two phases:
- March 14 - March 31, 2019: MTIP will be open to applications from eligible tech companies in four priority focus areas: Cybersecurity, Digital Health, Internet of Things (IoT), and Robotics.
- April 1 - July 1, 2019: MTIP will be open to applications from all eligible tech companies.
Application Steps for Interested Companies:
- Review the Eligibility Guidelines before beginning the MTIP internship stipend application.
- Apply to the program by completing the online application. Applications will be reviewed to confirm company and student eligibility. If approved, applicants will receive email notification with next steps. Prior to the start of the internship, the company will need to complete and submit the Intern Sponsorship Agreement.
- Interested companies must apply to reserve funding. Stipend reimbursements will be issued at the end of the summer to accepted companies with signed Intern Sponsorship Agreements only.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.