Up to $3 million in funding is available for Massachusetts SBIR Phase II companies.
- Join the growing ranks of successful Massachusetts companies who are a part of the START program. Past winners include Ginkgo Bioworks, Clear Motion (Levant Power), Boston Engineering, and Artaic.
- The RFP will be posted February 1 on the MassVentures website and applications are due March 1.
- The START Program Phase I application is only a few pages long and is designed to be user-friendly.
About the MassVentures START Program
The SBIR Targeted Technologies (START) program helps growing Massachusetts-based companies commercialize technologies developed under SBIR and STTR contracts. The START program plays an important role in powering Massachusetts' Innovation Economy.
MassVentures START program will be hosting an information session for potential applicants.
- Hear from the START managers about the process
- Learn from past winners about what makes a successful application.
- Get insights from judges on what they look for in applicants.
Space is limited - please RSVP to GCormier@mass-ventures.com.